Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The New Version ~300~ (Pt. 2)


Brothers!! Tell them what we are!!

Andy Lau: I only want to be a good man!!

This is SPARTA!!

Finally, they reached the Evil Tower....
the war is about to start....

Show them!!

What is SPARTA!!

There's got nothing to do with me!!





Surrender!! Spartans!!

Arrgh!!

Aww...aww...

Actually.......I'm your father!!

No!!

I will revenge!!

This is SPARTA!!

Finally, the Spartans faces the KING OF EVIL.

I can't believe it...its you..

SpongeBob SquarePants!!

I lose.......

My era is finally here!!

Hmph!! You're too stupid!!

Arrgh!! My heart!? You!?

That's right!! This is SPARTA!!

wahahahahahaha..... nyehehehehehehehhe!!!
tis is d power of arts... lcly, when u create 1?!!

6 comments:

kiien_kyan said...

lcly create 1?

lcly said...

ly ask me wen to creat 1 la..!!! yor~really old guy...

lihyon said...

ya wo...hw old jor??o shud said...
go gt a pair of spec !!!!!!
evytime eat my words...

Yvonne Tee said...

eh no seriously, who created this?

kiien_kyan said...

low standard english will create several meaning, ok?

u said:" when you create 1?"

can translate as:
你几时create的?

and also:
你几时create一个?

。。。

lihyon said...

ops...sorry!din check out d comments!

Yvonne,
i oso duno who le!!bt after read tis, feel 2 share lo =b so hilarious

kyan,
yaya...u 8 bei! tt is da way i communicate wif lcly, she gt da meaning den wil do *blehh*