Friday, January 23, 2009

某人的悔过书?!解释书???

XX: blablabla
XX: blablabla

Queenie and i have a short discussion of the insertion date for the advertisement in order to achieve an agreement with the person incharge of SinChew and The China Press. In addition, i have submitted the draft of our discussion to William for a double confirmation. Since both have reach a final conclusion for the insertion date, Queenie required me to prepare a time list (The China Press- 18/12/08,5/1/09,15/1/09 ; SinChew- 15/12/08, 22/1/09 ) as a reference and Cds for the person incharge to collect. I have jot down the publish date that Queenie and I had confirmed on the CD too.

After that, I received a call from the person incharge of SinChew, Carmen when she get the CD. She claimed that the insertion date which she deal the agreement with Queenie is different with the date on the CD. Yet, i have to declare that according to the time list which i prepared after the discussion with Queenie and William, one of the publish date for SinChew suppose to carry on 22/1/09 instead of 29/12/08 which Carmen told me. I do have a doubt. But since i’m not the last person who deal the publish date with Carmen, so i thought that Queenie have rescheduled and deal with Carmen personally.

I admit the carelessness that i have made as i din’t ask Queenie in advance for a confirmation upon the doubt. Besides, I din’t realize the advertisement on 29/12/08. I wish to apologize. Anyhow, im just stick with the time list which we have decided and agreed where 22/1/09 as the publish date. Unfortunately, I couldn’t found the draft that we used during the discussion. Thus, i can't prove my words. Once again, i apologize for the errorneous due to my negligence. But, in my opinion, I don’t think im the only person who have to fully responsible on this case. Hope that you can take my situation into account.

Thanks. (for reading) ~hahaha~

Prepared by: LY
G Gok : LC

4 comments:

lcly said...

haha..honey really gou yi7...!!ei, oso help me think think n write write my resign letter pls...wahahaha!!

lihyon said...

yi 7 lei gar yea..sure la!!
gum jau yiu tai lei geh biu yin la!!!!! aiii... write tis ady killed many many cells jo!! mou yat nin boon joi oso cant recover..u can wait den ok de!!

lcly said...

u so yam sam to c me let them jit mo yat nin boon joi meh...wuwu~

lihyon said...

wat 2 do?!! nd time 2 recover ga ma!!