Wednesday, August 20, 2008

:o UNBELIEVABLE o:

lihyon: lihyoN_ - My profile - alivenotdead.com:
"goshh...broke my record jo !! step out my hse at 10.15 in d morning n 11pm only back home...wow!! i shop abt 10 hrs......1st time in my life!! how could i ?? normally 2 hrs is my max jor...den wil feel tire n sleepy~haha~ so hv 2 thx my frens 4 giving me this unforgettable experience ! 4 of us.....n jz goin 1U !! mayb is cz of 3 of them knw each other 4 10++ years bt din go 4 a shopping b4 gua !!??? feel excited, lay khee even woke up at 7 waitin...kawaii..haha^^ so, head 2 1U laa~ our breakfast !! hmm..wat 2 eat? wat 2 eat ?? v walk frm new wing to d old wing, n frm old wing bac 2 d new...think omost used up an hour, goin 2 b lunch jor laa!! haiz...at last jz break at Wong Kok!!! den v eat eat...chat chat...walk walk n is time 4 movie!! 1st time sitting in d theater surrounding by kids...haha!! Wall E~ so cute man!! is a nice movie..thumbs up^^ cum 2 d end is touch 2...2 frens even dropped their tears T_T

well...s i said : stroll at 1U abt 10 hrs, so continue our journey la...haha!! shoppin...shoppin thr, ley leng n lay khee 1na buy clothes thr!! den my turn...hehe~ looking 4 my pressy!! hmm.....finally gt it laa ^^ yea yea ~ frenz, thx lol!!! aprpreciate it eiii...hungry dy wo!! ohh no..headache time!! whr 2 eat again!! after N minutes discussion...v go Italiannies laa! yum yum~"

No comments: